Use of Proprietary Information and Copyright Notice. This document contains proprietary information that is to be used only by the Sippy Software, Inc. customers. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information is prohibited. (c) 2006 Sippy Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
In order to set up CyberSource payment processor, CyberSource merchant account owner should request SOAP security key at CyberSource web interface.
- Login into https://ebc.cybersource.com using your CyberSource username/password.
- Go into Account Management -> Transaction Security Keys menu.
- Select Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API.
- Generate there your security key, download and save it.
- Select Payment Processors -> Add in the SSP, chose CyberSource as a Payment Gateway.
- Use your CyberSource username as Username and the key saved on step above as Certificate to set up CyberSource payment processor in the SSP.